Comment on page
Create Users Database
A Users database in NotionApps is a database with two columns, namely Name and Email. To configure a Users database, please follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a database like below on Notion.
If you created the Users database inside a Page that NotionApps already has access to, then you can skip steps 2-3.
- 2.Go to your app builder's database settings.
- 3.Click on "Manage Databases" and authorize NotionApps to the newly created Users database.
- 4.Link the newly created database to the application.
- 5.Go to the "Users" tab in the left sidebar of the app settings.
- 6.Click on the "Select Users Database" button and configure your Users settings.
- 7.Press "Confirm"
- 8.Publish your application and all the email addresses in the Users database can access the application.
The free plan is limited to only 2 users.