Comment on page
- 1.Navigate to the NotionApps home page.
- 2.In the top right corner of the screen, you'll see the current workspace that you're in. Click on this button.
- 3.A popover will open up showing all the workspaces that you have access to.
- 4.Click on the workspace you want to switch to.
- 5.NotionApps will refresh and display the apps within the newly selected workspace.
It's important to note that every app belongs to only one workspace. Therefore, switching between workspaces allows you to see the apps within that particular workspace.
By following the above steps, you can easily switch between Notion workspaces in NotionApps and access the apps that you need.