Comment on page
NotionApps allows you to configure the navigation in your app with two types of navigation: bottom tabs and side drawer. The app builder automatically adds a newly created screen to the bottom tab by default, but you can move the screen between the bottom tab and drawer as needed. Here's how to configure the navigation in your app:
- 1.On the home page, click on the app you want to customize. This will open your app in the app builder.
- 2.Click on the "All Screens" button in the bottom-right corner of the app builder to view all of your screens.
- 3.To move a screen between the bottom tab and drawer, simply click on the screen and drag it to the desired location. You can also reorder screens using the drag (✥) icon.
We suggest a maximum of 5 screens in the bottom tabs for the best experience.
- 4.To change the name or icon of a screen, click on the screen and then edit the desired properties.
- 5.Once you're done, you can go back to editing the screen by clicking on the "Customize Screen" button.
We recommend putting primary screens or actions in the bottom tab and secondary screens or actions, like "Profile" or "About" screens, in the drawer. This helps users easily access the most important screens and actions while keeping less frequently used screens and actions hidden.
By following these simple steps, you can easily configure the navigation in your NotionApp. Whether you want to reorder screen positions, change the name or icon of a screen, or configure the side drawer, the app builder makes it easy to create a user-friendly and intuitive app navigation.