Comment on page
Add New Screen
Adding a new screen to your NotionApp is a simple process that allows you to customize the look and functionality of your app. Follow these steps to add a new screen to your app:
- 1.Open your app in the app builder.
- 2.Click on the "+ New Screen" button in the bottom-right corner of the app builder. This will open a popup that allows you to add a new screen to your app.
- 3.Select the Notion database whose items you want to view, update, or add from the drop-down menu.
- 4.Select the type of screen you want to add. There are four types of screens available: View Items, View Single Item, Update Items (coming soon), and Add New Item (coming soon). Each type of screen has different functionality, so choose the one that best fits your needs.
- 3.Press the "Done" button to add the screen to your app.
After adding the screen, you can customize its appearance and functionality. You can customize the look of the screen by changing its row configuration, title, and icon. You can also filter and sort the screen items to display the data in the way that makes the most sense for your app.
You can delete or duplicate a screen on NotionApps using the buttons provided right next to the screen name.
The option to delete or duplicate a screen is only available on the top-level screens in the bottom tabs or the side drawer.